- A website where you can buy the coupons you need.
- You will pay a small clipping fee or a handling fee that will be calculated at a percentage of the coupon; most range from $.08 to $.15.
- You are not paying for the coupons themselves, but rather the time to locate, cut, sort and mail you the coupons.
- There’s no membership fee.
- We do, however, require a purchase minimum of $3.00.
- We offer free shipping on all orders and free upgrade to priority mail if your order is over $12.50.
- We live in a large metropolitan area with two very large newspaper sources, so our supply of coupons can be endless, however, we normally buy and stock anywhere from 100 to 300 of each newspaper coupon(s).
Why and When should I use a coupon clipping service?
- When you are preparing for a major grocery haul visit our site and simply order the coupons you need; this way you are only paying for the coupons you need and will use.
- You can get multiples of the same coupons.
- Spending hours hunting, cutting, and sorting coupons can be a daunting task and is time that can be spent with your family, running errands, shopping, working, homeschooling, running the kids to soccer practice and so forth.
- We do the work for you and for a small fee you can order just what you need. Then sit back and wait for the coupons to arrive and match them to your list and take advantage of some great deals and build your stockpile!
Some notes of caution:
- Double check the expiration date when ordering coupons, these are not printable coupons.
- Allow three to five days for delivery
- You can take the DIY approach and invest your time in clipping the coupons or you can outsource the task (use a coupon clipping service) and pay a small fee in order to get the coupons.
Is Coupon Clipping Services on the internet safe to use?
- The answer to that question depends on the particular coupon clipping service you use.
- In every industry, there are some places that are more reliable than others, and this is true of the coupon clipping services, too.
- Keep in mind that you will not be able to know, for certain, where the coupon clipping service got their coupons from. Some may be trying to sell you fraudulent or counterfeit coupons.
- We have a secure site with an SSL certificate – (Secure Sockets Layer)
- As well we operate as an LLC – A limited liability company is a flexible form of enterprise that blends elements of partnership and corporate structures. We are required to pay taxes as a business entity to the IRS as well as state taxes within the state of Texas. We have obtained the necessary permits and licenses.
I started my coupon days in the late 80’s early 90’s as a single, working mom with a special needs toddler (Down syndrome). It was imperative that I save money. Very few households owned a computer or a cell phone those were luxury items, so the Sunday paper was it for coupons. As well, it was mostly grocery stores that took manufacturer coupons – archaic I know! Of course, that was back when most coupons were for .25 and Kroger had triple Thursdays. I would sit on Wednesdays with my grocery ads and go through them looking for the weeks best deals and match my coupons – all by myself -sometimes driving from store to store to get the best deals. Our town didn’t even have a Wal-Mart and there were no Super-Targets.
Today is so much different. There are blogs with coupon matchups making it simple for you to print your list and match your coupons. I would have loved to have had a coupon clipping service at my convenience to simply order the coupons I wanted and needed without having to sort through the ones I didn’t. I hope you will give us a try and let us help fill your coupon needs. You have seen stockpile photos on blogs, Google, and TV. So now, you are in on their secret! Most of them built their stockpile buy buying multiple quantities of coupons from clippers!
No, Matter who you are, you can take advantage of the couponing craze!
By reading this article you qualify for a 5% discount, use this code: PINTEREST5
Danica Watson (aka Dottie Q. Pons) – Ft. Worth, Texas