Couponing for the Beginner: A Guide to Couponing for the Uninitiated
Couponing for the Beginner: A Guide to Couponing for the Uninitiated is the first in a series of ebooks that I will be releasing on GuideToCouponing.com. For over 10 years, I have not only studied, but read, heard and experienced how to coupon legally and effectively. I wish a guide like this had existed when I started couponing! I spent hours reading articles and trying to figure out things on my own!
Here’s a chapter break down:
- Chapter 1: What Are Coupons? – Manufacturer and Store Coupons
- Chapter 2: Coupon Language
- Chapter 3: Coupon Rules and Policies
- Chapter 4: Why Coupons Exist
- Chapter 5: Where to Get Coupons
- Chapter 6: Where to Buy Coupons – Is It Illegal to Buy or Sell Coupons?
- Chapter 7: How to Organize Your Coupons
- Chapter 8: Where to Use Coupons
- Chapter 9: Rewards Programs
- Chapter 10: Weekly/BiWeekly/Monthly Sales Flyers
- Chapter 11: Refunds, Try Me Free, Rebates, Money Back Guarantees
- Chapter 12: How to Stack Coupons and Maximize Your Savings
- Chapter 13: Your First Trip to Store
Have additional questions or concerns? Don’t hesitate to ask – you can reach me at email@example.com
Have a Kindle? Buy Couponing for the Beginner on Amazon.com
If you haven’t already, I encourage you to subscribe to GuideToCouponing.com’s newsletter – you get the 1st 2 chapters of Couponing for the Beginner: A Guide to Couponing for the Uninitiated for free when you sign up for our newsletter!