Lately readers on the YouTube channel have been asking me how I like to go about earning Swagbucks – here are my favorite ways:
- Searching – I have always used it as a search engine.
- Mobile App – see image of it to the right. This will help you earn up to 50 Swagbucks during the day – just be sure you’re on Wifi and plugged in – otherwise it’ll eat up your data plan and your battery!
- Daily Bonuses – Mobile App helps you get to the daily bonus and the additional bonuses they offer if you achieve your daily goal so many days in a row.
- Tool bar, Daily Poll and NOSO (on side bar) – These are easy to knock out in about 2 minutes.
- Groupons – buy Groupons through Swagbucks – check out this great video that explains it: [youtube]http://youtu.be/d7BERCHy_Ts[/youtube]
- Videos in my Inbox – check your Swagbucks inbox – there are usually offers there you can easily complete.
- Coupons – Printing through Swagbucks and then redemption. I talked about this concept in a recent video on YouTube: [youtube]http://youtu.be/mI5h3uAU_II[/youtube]
- Referrals – Referring people to the program – use your referral link and when they sign up for Swagbucks and use the program too – Swagbucks matches their first 1000 Swagbucks in your account – so your friend gets 1000 and you get 1000. But you only get the 1,000 and they only get the 1,000 by doing what you have to do to earn Swagbucks. New to Swagbucks? Sign up here.
I think that’s about it!
What are your favorite ways?